FEELER: LED Loaded Esky Clusters for 95-98 OBS.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Update: I've started the stripping process for the front panels of the clusters, 2 of them have blue tint film, 3 have whitish tint film, and 1 has blue that isn't easily removeable as it looks to be dyed into the face itself instead of a separate film. If anyone wants blue, this will definitely be an easy pick for me to send, lol. When choosing colors, I can use either white film with colored LEDs(brighter) or colored film with colored LEDs for a darker(softer) color. White faced/aftermarket gauges cost extra.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
SP, quit being lazy and send me your twistlocks. I just finished a member's 1995 twistlocks in 30min. No, I won't share my secret :evillol:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really? Damn...:nono: I already have the twistlocks in the truck and led's sitting here. I should would love to just put them in instead of waiting 2 weeks shipping them back and forth.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ok, all the '99s are gone, I still have '00 model clusters left and none of them have removeable tint(permanent blue). I could use a stripper to get the blue "paint" off, but I'm afraid I would damage it or remove too much, etc. These clusters will come with just the regular bulbs in them since LEDs would be a waste, I have one that's non-working and might experiment with the stripper just to see how it goes, but not promising anything.

For the '00 model clusters I have left, $115/shipped. Any border crossing fees will be paid by buyer.

I have more coming in from other yards, but I won't know what years or face types(blue tint, white/no tint, or permanent blue)they are until I receive them.

The reason for the much lower cost is because the 2 remaining have some decent sized scrapes on the clear plastic lens so you will have to re-use the one from your old cluster.

Update: I have gotten yards from all over the south to send me their esky/denali clusters and they are ALL '00 models....*censored*

So here goes:

The ones with nice lenses(lenses I deem useable, may require cleaning) will go for $115-shipped with white LEDs. Warranty: 5yr LED, DOA cluster.

The ones with damaged lenses(scuffs/cracks, damage not easily repairable, will need to re-use old lens/dust cover) will go for $105-shipped with stock bulbs. Warranty: DOA cluster.

Also, I've made a huge order for 10mm, 5mm, and 4mm LEDs(2500 LEDs to be exact) to make into underdash, hvac, cluster, map, door, 4x4 lights, so if ya want any of those with your order, I will include for 50% off what superbright charges.

Last edited: