FEELER: LED Loaded Esky Clusters for 95-98 OBS.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:nono: Napa only carrys the twistlocks with the 194's in them...The search continues.

No napa, advance, oreillys, or the Chevy dealership even. The idiot at the dealership said I need to go "aftermarket" and take it a "custom shop" what an idiot.

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1995 Z71 napa so far is the only one who carrys them WITH bulbs but even they can't give me a part # on the twist locks themselves.

The funniest part is the dealer guy was the most clueless of all :lol: Typical.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
NOT ALL 1995 MODELS CAN USE THESE CLUSTERS!!!
Since the 95 guys have to go thru so much HELL with their clusters, I'm keeping the price the same for 95-98's.
The only '95 models these esky clusters will fit are ones with OBD-1.5; you can tell it's a 1.5 because your diagnostics port will be an OBD-2 type.

Where did you get this info from? My 95 has the old OBD-I style port and my Escalade cluster works 100% correctly with it.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whoa wait so I can run a escalade cluster...? :hmm: we need to get the facts straight in this thread.

thunderstruck, I have a 95 TBI 350 with obd1 port, so I can run an esky clusterr?

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
thunderstruck, I have a 95 TBI 350 with obd1 port, so I can run an esky clusterr?
Yes, that is exactly what I have too. Now if you had a V6 or Diesel, it would be a different story.

BTW, good luck finding those twist-locks locally, it might be easier to order them from Superbrightleds.com and just wait on them. I had to go to three different stores (each one only had two sockets) and probably spent 5-10 minutes at each store trying to explain exactly what I needed.

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LoL yeah it's been some BS...I actually need to order 4 LEDs to light up my HVAC controls too, so I might as well order those twistlocks. I'm just waiting for eck95Z71 to tell me where to buy them.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
All the twistlocks, including the ones for the 96-00 clusters, work fine in the 95 clusters. I'm going by a guide I printed off a website a long while back showing what electronics will work 100% and what ones will fit but not work 100% between the 88-98 chassis' including the 99-00 vehicles that used the 88-98 styling. Please don't ask the site name, because I'm afraid i forgot to bookmark it :crazy: but if you have had good experience with it working, then please post a thread showing it working, not that i doubt you, but I need proof so I can adjust this guide and this will REALLY open an all new option for the 95 guys.

I edited post #29 with new prices since it doesn't seem I'm going to be getting in any more '99 model clusters, which are the ones with no tint or removeable tint film. All the 2000's have had the stock permanent-blue tint painted onto the back of gauge face. If I get any more '99s, I'll post them here, until then, the prices in post #29 are current.

UPDATE:

I found a 95 with obd-1 to test and I stand corrected, thanks to thunderstruck for bringing that up:

attachment.php

I sat there with a hand tach and watched the rpms go up and down and it's true, it doesn't show 6k when the old one showed 5k, it shows the correct reading throughout the rpm range.

Last edited: