FEELER: LED Loaded Esky Clusters for 95-98 OBS.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

orangeastre

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Interested in an Escalade cluster,so PM sent. But apparently your inbox is full...

Last edited:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Sorry, I have messages saved as archives in case of issues with me buying or selling something. Gimme about 5min and I'll have room again.

Update: PM's cleaned.

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mobs I'm still just wondering if there is a certain technique to removing the 194's from the twistlocks as not to damage them. Buying new twist locks is no problem for me but the bulbs are soooo set in there they are near impossible to remove without pliers and I think that's how I messed up the first set. Also, how can I test the twist locks and bulbs to make sure they work (although I know the bulbs are good)

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Do you remember that post about hooking a 12volt source to the contacts on the bulb, and if it works, then inserting bulb into twistlock and using the little copper contacts to test continuity(unbroken flow of power)of twistlock. Just using a regular 194 bulb will work fine, doesn't have to be an LED to check the twistlock itself.

I'll be able to tell you tomorrow or the day after any problems I run into when removing/dissecting the 95 model 194 bulbs from their twistlocks.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hells yeah! haha, it might be easier to use a 9Volt battery because of it's smaller size. A 9v battery should still light up the bulbs just fine, just won't be bright.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im not interested in the LEDs (at least not at the moment), but would love to have an Esky or Denali cluster. What would you want for just a cluster?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Same price then when you decide what color LEDs you want, I'll send them on to you. The price still depends on how often I will be able to acquire clusters. I make the LEDs as a hobby, so I have next to nothing in them and I'm just offering them as loaded "ready to install" clusters just to help out members. My LEDs aren't any brighter than stock, in fact, the darker the color, the more light output it takes to get that color as bright as stock. White is usually the brightest, whereas the dimmest will be red or purple.