FEELER: LED Loaded Esky Clusters for 95-98 OBS.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you come across a black esky or denali front clip and feel like sending it to me I will love you for ever.... :kiss:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
if you come across a black esky or denali front clip and feel like sending it to me I will love you for ever.... :kiss:

Dontcha know they're just about the first things to go.....clips don't last long, wheels prolly last the longest other than the bare chassis, but a wheel shop comes by every weekend and buys up all the esky/denali wheels.

Crummins, I responded to your PM, but my computer acted up and said it couldn't load the page, and I was on my way out the door, so I guess it didn't go thru. I'll send again in a sec.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Sorry to thread hack but on 95 and under the stock/stock replacement twistlocks and bulbs are one piece and the bulbs cannot be removed without damage to the twistlock itself. Could this be Southern Pride's problem? When I went to LEDs, I purchased new empty twistlocks and just inserted the LEDs into my 95 cluster and it's still working great.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Actually they can be removed, but it's a headache, the leads on the bulbs are soldered in place so the leads have to be cut. But yeah, new twistlocks would be preferable unless you didn't have time to wait for new ones to be shipped.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yerp, that's why the back is open on them, I just used a lil poker tool with a curled tip to hook the leads and snatched the thin leads in 2. But the new LEDs have to be soldered in, so yeah....headache.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ahhh hah! I did not know that the leads couild be snipped.

Dude thank you so much. Seriously. Where do I buy the empty twistlocks? I already have a bunch of 194s waiting. It's not worth performing surgery on them just for me plus they need to be soldered so it's def out of my range. Please tell me I can go get some at like a napa or autozone and not have to order them.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Dont tell him!!! I'm not finished messing with him yet.

You can't get empty twistlocks, they dont exist, send LEDs to me so i can mount them in empty....errrrm, so i can surgically install them into twistlocks. ;)