FEELER: LED Loaded Esky Clusters for 95-98 OBS.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I bought an Escalade cluster with white LED's from Mobs, I just wanted to say it work's great and look's great, he was also very fast on his shipping. The following pic doesn't do it justice, it look's awesome!

Last edited:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like the Escalade cluster and the police Tahoe cluster both, they are OE but a nice change from the stock truck cluster.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought an Escalade cluster with white LED's from Mobs, I just wanted to say it work's great and look's great, he was also very fast on his shipping. The following pic doesn't do it justice, it look's awesome!

Damn bro that look SIK!!! Props Mobs. I am taking my stock cluster and making it look exactly like the esky one minus the 120 speedo obviously but I'm about to paint my needles white. White needles make all the difference IMO and they carry the color of the LED perfectly. Draggn those needles are only white on the backside, not the whole needle right?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
yup white on the back everytime I get in the Denali and see that 120 starring at me I fell like it should be in my truck lol

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I looking forward to that in my 95 also with 130 mph police cluster. I wish it read faster than that though.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If I get in any more of the "MP Tahoe" clusters, I'll be selling them for same price. Only got in one and had to ask my cousin(MP at Columbus AFB)if he'd ever seen one with 6k tach, but no orange/redline, and a 110mph cluster; he said all the security tahoes on the base have that gauge setup. The color is different too, with regular bulbs, instead of blue like the esky/denali, they're like a whitish-blue(8000K hid color), but I stuck greens in there just outta curiousity and the gauge glows green. But the needles are the orange needles that are fat from the base about halfway out then jump to super-skinny. Looks really neat, and the gauge face is woodgrain(looks to be aftermarket added).

Also, thanks for super-fast payment draggin.

Last edited:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score

Also, it looks really sexy with white LEDs, because you have the natural white around the odometer/trip and the white needles on the blue face look awesome.

Who has a 95+ interior and was wanting hvac LEDs and LEDs for the headlight switch background?

Last edited:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Original post updated, hope this is the LAST time I have to update pricing/availability/etc.