Dexter c3500 CC dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any suggestions on shocks and the ac?
If it's stock height or to a 2/4 I recommend the bilsteins for these trucks. I think they're about as good you can go without switching to coilovers. But mine are on a half ton, so idk how good they'll be on a dually. But I love mine.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought the same thing when i bought my '90s showtruck from the original owner... I was going to paint it over, but it grew on me and now i love it!
You must be registered for see images attach
Dude, you're paint is rad. If you dare try respray it, I'd come steal it for it's own well being. Glad you came around. Lol

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
@70stroker , @TC Cunha what size tires are you guys running? Stock size? I plan on doing at least a 5/7 drop, and don't want to go too small on the tires. I like the way both of your trucks fill up the wheel openings.
My truck currently has bigger than stock size, so it's hard to get a feel for what to go with. Bad thing is I had a dually years ago with the same drop, but don't remember the tire size. Thanks