Dexter c3500 CC dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If it's stock height or to a 2/4 I recommend the bilsteins for these trucks. I think they're about as good you can go without switching to coilovers. But mine are on a half ton, so idk how good they'll be on a dually. But I love mine.

They're good on my dually. Not so much on the half ton. They're so different I'm not sure where to place blame. It's ironic I'm praising them because I have rattled off some hate on them too. Low speed damping could be better, but there isn't much out there that beats them for the money.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought the same thing when i bought my '90s showtruck from the original owner... I was going to paint it over, but it grew on me and now i love it!
You must be registered for see images attach

man that thing is sweet, way milder then this scheme. I only wish my paint was in better shape. Pictures really make it look better then it is by far.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it's stock height or to a 2/4 I recommend the bilsteins for these trucks. I think they're about as good you can go without switching to coilovers. But mine are on a half ton, so idk how good they'll be on a dually. But I love mine.

mine is 5/7. I looked into bilsteins but couldn’t find any for this low, belltech and djm website don’t give me a direct answer, but it needs them badly, just need to find someone who can give me the part numbers on their 5/7 drop....

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@70stroker , @TC Cunha what size tires are you guys running? Stock size? I plan on doing at least a 5/7 drop, and don't want to go too small on the tires. I like the way both of your trucks fill up the wheel openings.
My truck currently has bigger than stock size, so it's hard to get a feel for what to go with. Bad thing is I had a dually years ago with the same drop, but don't remember the tire size. Thanks

lol man I can’t remember what I had on my last Dually either and that’s only been 3 years. On this one it has 225/70/16s

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man!! I’ve always had a soft spot for gmt400 crews, my favorites are a lifted k2500 srw or a lowered Dually
Your welcome! I didn’t used to like lowered trucks but they a growing on me now bu of course I wouldn’t have any other lowered truck than a 400.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You can get extenders on back to run regular length shocks, but I'm not sure if that flies for a 7" drop.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
DJM shows 3 shocks for this kit, fronts, left rear, and right rear.
https://djmsuspension.com/product/djm2057-57/

No personal experience with them, but seen it when I was looking around.

You must be registered for see images attach

awesome man thank you. I don’t know how I over looked them, maybe I didn’t look at djm for shocks cause that kit is what I had on my old duallt and hated the flip kit in that kid so much. I always wished I had went with belltech if djm on that truck.