Am I the only one that names my trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canadian Rust Bucket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I call my truck Frank(enstein), because it's cobbled it together from four junk trucks. It's a '95 c1500 that I bought for $500 with a gas leak, a serious rust problem, and 90k miles on the odometer. Frankenstein has a whack of parts from my grandad's '98, my dad's '88, and my mum's '95 suburban.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Look in my signature, yes they get names. And in my C1500's case a stuffed variant of their name from the mirror.

You must be registered for see images attach

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Seems like I've posted this before, but for whatever reason, I've only named the two duallies I had/have.

Had a CCLB named Fat *******, and my current RCLB is called Stumpy.

LOL at that getting censored. I'll just say it is what you might call a child born of ***** parents, if your were a jerk.

Edit 2, Apparently u n w e d is censored too. How about unmarried?

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
My 89 was called "**********" because of the way it was a complete, well you know what head to my wallet. I call it that again because of gas prices, but when I'm not angry I call it "89" or "Mickey".
My 94 is called "Racist", the story on why is very long but the racing side pipes influenced that and I couldn't think of anything better.

I can understand why what I typed was censored :lol:

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seems like I've posted this before, but for whatever reason, I've only named the two duallies I had/have.

Had a CCLB named Fat *******, and my current RCLB is called Stumpy.

LOL at that getting censored. I'll just say it is what you might call a child born of ***** parents, if your were a jerk.

Edit 2, Apparently u n w e d is censored too. How about unmarried?
You should just say unrelated. Oh no,sorry-that's after 20 years of marriage...

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im just curious if everyone else names their trucks too or if im just way too attached to ALL of my vehicles. If you do too what have you named them?
Of course not!

Here's 'Ol Yeller:

And I call the Busurban, 'Ol Blue.

v8carnut

Reaction score
Yup always have named them My 94 OBS "O'l Blue" 70 Chevelle "The Chevhole" 91 Corvette "Ling" (Lingenfelter) and my 07 Tahoe "The Fast Attack Tahoe" Wife's RX350 "Penelope"
Son's 10 GMC Sierra and other Son's 21 F-150 Tremor have names to but no appropriate here.. lol