Door Foam Piece Part #/Name

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I could see them being more prevalent on higher level trims where lack of wind noise and quiet is more important because generally they quiet wind noise and generally referred to as a fender seal or baffle for most vehicle makes.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Here’s another bit confirming it was discontinued in 1997.
You must be registered for see images attach
That # is dead, too. Doesn't even show up as "discontinued" on GMParts Direct, just no results at all. :(

I could see them being more prevalent on higher level trims where lack of wind noise and quiet is more important because generally they quiet wind noise and generally referred to as a fender seal or baffle for most vehicle makes.
I'd agree with you except two of my examples "with" are on bare-bones crank window vinyl floor work trucks (93 and 94 3500HD) where interior noise was certainly not a consideration at all.

Richard

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since they’re not available(appreciate your offer @fancyTBI), I decided to just repair the one that was broken.

Google confirmed super glue to repair EPDM foam. **Warning** do this outside, after you apply glue and hold together, it starts to smoke slightly. Nasty stuff too! Avoid!

Good enough^^^. I also treated them with 3-IN-ONE Rubber Seal Conditioner. Definitely made them more pliable.

Attachments

• IMG_6204.jpeg
    IMG_6204.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since they’re not available(appreciate your offer @fancyTBI), I decided to just repair the one that was broken.

Google confirmed super glue to repair EPDM foam. **Warning** do this outside, after you apply glue and hold together, it starts to smoke slightly. Nasty stuff too! Avoid!

Good enough^^^. I also treated them with 3-IN-ONE Rubber Seal Conditioner. Definitely made them more pliable.
Good save. I’m just never going to look at mine again.