Needing to locate replacement 92-99 suburban rear side door glass run channel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can source replacement new aftermarket glass run side window Channeling for 92-99 suburban …
Both The Rear side doors .

I know a donor truck has what I need when and if I ran across one… but I prefer to go the “new” route if I have the option.
The 95-99 tahoe and Yukon doors are different “shorter” then a 92-99 suburban they won’t work for channel run at least I believe that’s the case not 100% if the Window framing dimensions are the same are smaller I know a suburban side rear door is longer .

Seems Lmc or NPD don’t offer much of anything for rear door components?
But these can be had easily for 88-98 front doors
Any ideas ?
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like they're discontinued by GM unfortunately. Part numbers 15018503 (driver) and 15018504 (passenger).

Last edited:

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are a few up on eBay, one seller has sets of the left and right side available for $140.

www.ebay.com/itm/275051048517
Good find thanks !!

I wasn’t able to figure out that OEM GM part number or I may have searched myself on eBay.
I’ might make a purchase on the one listing for the single passenger side , if I can’t find one less expensive.

Last edited:

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are a few up on eBay, one seller has sets of the left and right side available for $140.

www.ebay.com/itm/

I found them I believe also available on Lmc’s site for a better price point… but I wanted to have someone confirm I’m seeing and understanding LMC’s Listing correctly as the part #s for the correct channel run I’m looking for.
Not the front doors but the Rear Side left door meaning the Door directly behind driver seat on a 92-99

Last edited: