Am I the only one that names my trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I've only started naming vehicles the past few years. I've owned too many other vehicles to name them all. The only other one that sticks out in my mind was my Volvo V70R wagon that was named Sven. And then there was Monty the Mini Cooper(pictured) He had ~425whp, the license plate said Eldrbry and with it being a "British" car I named him after one of my favorite variety shows "Monty Python's Flying Circus".

You must be registered for see images attach

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
My Suburban is "Elise",
My old K3500 was "Pegasus",
My first truck was a bent framed C2500 named "Ilean",
My grandad's old '72 F100 is "Ol' Brown"
The '02 1500HD is "Alice"

So yeah. We name stuff. :anitoof::33:

DeCaff2007

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh boy... here we go. Between my Wife and I, we've had just a few pieces of junk. In no particular order:

96 Ford Ranger "Scary Truck", because it looked and ran like Hell.
2002 Ford Ranger "Sexy Truck", because it was just that - Sexy.
A myriad of Saturn S-series. No names because they were all junk appliances.
76 Pontiac Trans Am "Beast", because it ran like one. Haven't touched it in years.
2000 Toyota Camry V6 "Yota", because it's a common thing.
2005 Chevy Silverado "Growlz", because that truck was as angry as I am.
2011 Ford Fusion "The Foozi", a play on words to mimic the weirdo in the tunnel in the movie "Euro Trip", just because it's amusing. Check the link below for the reference.
1967 Buick Special Deluxe "Charlene", Wife says the name came to her one day. No real reason.
2002 Jeep Liberty "Elaine", named after my Wife's late Mother.
1989 Chevy K1500 "Stain". The explanation for this one is NSFW.
1995 Pontiac Firebird "Max", because it was cobbled together like something out of a "Mad Max" movie.
1997 Pontiac Firebird "Max II", same reason as above.
1987 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser "Matilda", because my Dad was trying to be funny when we asked him what to name it. It worked.
1983 Pontiac Grand Prix "Maurice", because it looks like something a pimp would drive. Aptly named.
2002 Pontiac Bonneville. Does not have a name. Seems like everyone that owns one of course calls theirs "Bonnie", or some variation thereof. Too common.
1977 Chevy Camaro Z28 "Henta-Z", because the interior (and the rest of the car) probably had hentavirus from all the rat corpses and droppings in it.
1984 Buick Skyhawk "Mr. Filthy", because the interior was just that - FILTHY.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I'm a car nut. I love most forms of racing. I've ALWAYS loved the named vehicles. -But I've never really done it myself. My big *** truck and topper is a GIANT billboard. I can clearly picture it in light quasar blue Metallic. But I cannot come up with a cool name or catchy graphics.
I do think white ghost flames would look cool, but it gets complicated in my head, lol! I'm picky.

blwright

Reaction score
'15 Sierra CCSB with a nasty 6.2L is 'Medusa'
'98 Silverado RCSB is currently under the knife and she's 'Copperhead' - Copper Metallic and Lt. Autumnwood Metallic (ZY2)
'07 JGC Overland is 'JHemi' - 5.7L of fury