'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, it would have been done if it weren't for the cooler line blowing off on the test drive. That's on me. They'll be fixing that today and getting it back to me hopefully. I guess I should have put 2 clamps on it or just kept part of the oem line that has the quick connect going into the cooler and clamped the hose over that line. Now the entire passenger side, frame, and underside are coated in fluid and the detailer in me is itching to clean it up.

You must be registered for see images attach

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the burb back, and boy is it a joy to drive! I have surely missed this thing in the last 4 months that it has been down. I just pray this transmission will last me a long time.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got a picture of both 99's with each other. My new one appears to be a lighter tone possibly from sun fading. I'm hoping a good paint correction will help bring the color back some

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Finally got a picture of both 99's with each other. My new one appears to be a lighter tone possibly from sun fading. I'm hoping a good paint correction will help bring the color back some

Nice Burbs! They are both the same paint codes?