Value of our trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesse_Wenting

Old Thread Reviver
Reaction score
To me, the 400 platform is on a pedestal that is untouchable. No other truck ever has, or ever will, be able to compare. To combine pure truck toughness and rugged, reliable, simplicity into a single rig combined with just the right amount of comfort. Not too much, but not a bur under the saddle either.

Summed it up right there and probably the reason I love these trucks. You get buttons that can be pushed without looking, the 95+ interior is rugged yet oddly stylish. Want an aftermarket radio with all the features? You can. Tow mirrors? Go for it. Engine swap? Trucks might as well have been built for it by time travellers

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Summed it up right there and probably the reason I love these trucks. You get buttons that can be pushed without looking, the 95+ interior is rugged yet oddly stylish. Want an aftermarket radio with all the features? You can. Tow mirrors? Go for it. Engine swap? Trucks might as well have been built for it by time travellers

Yup. Best interior ever, in my opinion. Best exterior ever. Best motors. Best everything. Never has been a truck this good. Never again will there be a truck this good. Honestly, my next choice after this would be the '90s Fords. But not near as good as the GM. Unless we mention the 300 six. :anitoof:

Jesse_Wenting

Old Thread Reviver
Reaction score
Never again will there be a truck this good

Being someone who lives in the rust belt, I'm trying to find a crew cab 3/4 or 1 ton in good condition simply because of the thicker frame being more resistant over the years. Also who doesn't want to drive a 454 K3500 pulling a 14,000 pound trailer through farm fields lmao

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Being someone who lives in the rust belt, I'm trying to find a crew cab 3/4 or 1 ton in good condition simply because of the thicker frame being more resistant over the years. Also who doesn't want to drive a 454 K3500 pulling a 14,000 pound trailer through farm fields lmao

I drove a '99 K3500 with the 454/80E/4.10s for nearly a decade. From high school to about 4 years ago. I miss that truck every day.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
So I have a question on how to change my “newbie” status I’m assuming that’s what it means?am I able to customize what it says or is it what group/team your apart of? An BIG ASS SHOUT OUT TO HOT WHEELS BURBAN!!! On liking all the words I drop on all these topics! And keep rolling up on all these fools with that 4 door 4x4 that’s paid for!!! Hahaha

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I have a question on how to change my “newbie” status I’m assuming that’s what it means?am I able to customize what it says or is it what group/team your apart of? An BIG ASS SHOUT OUT TO HOT WHEELS BURBAN!!! On liking all the words I drop on all these topics! And keep rolling up on all these fools with that 4 door 4x4 that’s paid for!!! Hahaha
I think you have to have 50 post before the newbie comes off. Keep posting, it will come off soon enough. Then I dont remember, but I think you can customize your title at that point.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Ok kool thanks a bunch for the info. So questions on my ride in your honest opinion what would you Value my ride at compared to other 400s on this site? I know she’s not perfect windshield n a couple paint spots and window n radio switches lights don’t lite and she was bought in az in 2011 and garaged some there then moved back MI in 2012 and has been garaged since 2013 and when I shine her up I’d put money down real money $100 or more on having the slickest nicest to touch paint at a car show for factory paint! Griots garage products are awesome best of show is just that! I hope gmt400s gain good value as the next bit of time goes on and now thinking about the 800-900s not being able to see classic attached to them I feel they just don’t hit that spot of old school enough for them to get to that point. I hope to keep “slamming” really do not slam my doors at all quick way to get right foot to catch both them boys! I hope to keep “slamming original 4x4 Cadillac doors” n keep breakin them boys off when I’m rolling up in these lots! Lol