Value of our trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90 K2500

Reaction score
Hey guys I just bought a 1990 Chevy Cheyenne 2500 single cab with 4wd and single beam headlights one owner(old man)with 130,000 original miles on the 5.0L 305 from an old boss that needed money bad for $2000 flat. Its in absolutely excellent condition inside and out. Not a dent or crack ANYWHERE. Its my personal work truck. I want to see what you guys thought about how I did. I thought I did great and love her anyways! Lol
Great buy on that clean 4WD.
Is it an 8 lug HD?

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice try, a specific line from a Supertramp song comes to mind here lol. But on a serious note, I don't feel I'm at liberty to share stuff of hers without her consent, especially on the web. I don't even have pics of me with my trucks, there might be old ones with her raggedy Ford truck from way back when but the only pic I remember specifically was when we both had '80's Town Cars. She's posing with her hands on both hoods and stuff. Not GMT400 related though.
....she's the only one I got. That line?
Yes I know this was a year ago, not sure how I missed this.

91babyblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I keep seeing posts about how our trucks are getting more valuable and sought after/wanted. What makes them more sought after or valuable? Not that I don't believe it but I just want to know what's making them more valuable. What do you all think?
Fast forward 2020. A newer truck is 3o k plus. 4 wheel drive are highly priced even with 250 k. 10 grand for these high miles. Obs trucks in good shape. Take your pic.

theunderlord

Reaction score
I think also, you've got to factor in the LS swap craze, and the nostalgia factor for the Gen X and Millennials age group. Once all the C10 and Squarebody trucks get picked through, hard to find, guess where everyone's going to look? GMT400. (this is of course already happening). The last of the GM C/K series that was never offered with an LS. The buck stops there. Sure you could LS a GMT800 V6, but why, when you could just buy one with it.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I see trucks that nice on Farcecrook Mockingface for like $800-$1000.

Report them every time as a scam.

Scammers are the lowest form of life. Even demons won't have anything to do with them.
They should have to spend eternity with my ex-wife.

-End Rant-

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Truck Forum.