need to know value of parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Agreed but didn’t want a fellow member to miss on some coin since they are reaching out. I’ve bought 2 that were “ 4 speeds” lol. It will be a good SM465. 32spline output 6 bolt circle and the short throw type. I love mine but most don’t. Cheap and easy but no OD.
Those last couple years of SM465's when used in the TBI trucks are easy to identify with the aluminum top cover that has an extra switch on it. It detects when you're in 4th and enables a lean cruise mode in the ECM in hopes of eeking a tiny bit more MPG out of a truck that barely knows what MPG is thanks to that 1:1 final drive. :Big Laugh:

Richard

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
thanks for the replies as far as the trans goes it has a really short short shifter with a hurst t handle the trans has a removable bell-housing that rules out nv3500 I could could be wrong but i have never heard of a nv4500 in a 1500 especially one as light as this it only has 4 leaves no over load all eaves I have ever seen have a center nut and 2 cross bolt the leaf packs on this truck only have the center nut oddly enough though it has a power steering cooler like trucks with hydro-boost got. any how any way unless the hm290/5lm60 have removable bell-housing I feel good calling it a 4 speed an early low gear nv4500 would cool though and I would keep it.