Missing parts/radiator size (She's alive)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hopefully one of these tbi 5.7 wizards will chime in.. mine a vortec so slightly different. However I know there was a different setup for like the exhaust or something.. for like California

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is from a 94 K2500 but it should be the same.
Looks like you are missing the A/C compressor and the brackets.
Usually, an A/C vehicle has a bigger radiator than a non A/C.
I didnt see if you still have the RPO code label on the inside of the glovebox door.
If you do, google the RPOs for your year.
Just make sure you are looking at only the RPOs for your year and for a truck and not a car.
GM has a tendancy to reuse RPOs between years and between car production plants and truck production plants.

You must be registered for see images attach

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if your friend swapped the bracket? Doesn't look like it but unless you have aux equipment . Part doesn't make sense. For example looks like power steering bracket flipped. But I'm sure I'm totally wrong. It's just on mine there a tensioner... yours tensioner on top. You have power steering, alt, compressor, water pump, regular pulley, and balancer....

Bigboom997

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is from a 94 K2500 but it should be the same.
Looks like you are missing the A/C compressor and the brackets.
Usually, an A/C vehicle has a bigger radiator than a non A/C.
I didnt see if you still have the RPO code label on the inside of the glovebox door.
If you do, google the RPOs for your year.
Just make sure you are looking at only the RPOs for your year and for a truck and not a car.
GM has a tendancy to reuse RPOs between years and between car production plants and truck production plants.

You must be registered for see images attach
That part is on the truck. It would be the part directly below the AC/compressor.

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I keep forgetting TBI's have the alternator on the drivers side......you'd think I could remember having to replace the alternator on my 91 3 or 4 times.........

The 4 lines are trans lines and engine oil lines. Being an 8 lug it would have them almost for sure.

If the rubber mounts are still in the bottom of the front strut, measure them and that should tell you the core width.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog...50cid+v8,1052301,cooling+system,radiator,2172