Missing parts/radiator size (She's alive)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigboom997

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright guys so far this is what I need to get this car running.

Serpentine belt (with A/C)
Radiator
Battery
Fan shroud
Also need some smaller parts like mounting brackets and a cap that'll amount to about $20.

I'm gonna start buying and installing parts and update as I go.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Alright guys so far this is what I need to get this car running.

Serpentine belt (with A/C)
Radiator
Battery
Fan shroud
Also need some smaller parts like mounting brackets and a cap that'll amount to about $20.

I'm gonna start buying and installing parts and update as I go.
If I were you I'd replace both the upper and lower radiator hoses. Those look like they might be original. The small rubber hose up top is the line to the overflow bottle on the firewall. That engine looks like the TBI 350(5.7) in my old square body Burb. It was a 2500,2wd, but 8600 gvwr so it didn't have that smog pump to begin with. Frito-Bandito is right, they usually are gone by the time our trucks are 20+ years old. The rubber cushions that the radiator sits in on the shroud are specific to the size of the radiator, like was also mentioned. Hope this helps.....keep us updated

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
That bracket is where the smog pump (A.I.R. pump) was mounted. They have a tendency to lock up, so most owners usually remove them, since they have minimal effect on performance. Just early 90’s experimental emissions control stuff.

5 pages to get to smog pump! :crazy:

They weren't really an early 90's experimental thing.... lots of 80's vehicles had them for Federal Emissions. It wasn't until the 90's that they started going away, and were only on Califormia Emisions vehicles from what I've seen. I'm so glad I don't have one on either one of my drivers. Some of the Saturns like mine, have an electrically driven pump!