Missing parts/radiator size (She's alive)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The pic you sent me should be close enough ..the compressor just at the opposite side. Is the ribs and flat parts not matching?

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5 pages to get to smog pump! :crazy:
Ha Ha, I thought I answered this on maybe a duplicate post? Yes the A.I.R. pump is for CA Emissions, it's not required for Federal Emissions.
You must be registered for see images attach

Does anyone know the belt path for this truck? Can't seem to find it online
Here's the belt routing on my 88 5.7L just order a belt for it w A/C and w/o A.I.R.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Ah so that's what the pulley is for that was in the bed. Man the guy who worked on this before really had no idea what he was doing.
Some people know just enough to be dangerous. That's why I don't like to have anything torn apart for too long; it's hard to remember exactly how everything goes back together. Even when I take lots of pictures, sometimes the angle isn't right to see some details.....working on cars and trucks is supposed to be kinda fun, but it can get frustrating. Hang in there and good luck!

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hate to throw water on the party but note that the OP is in Bakersfield which I believe is in California. Don't they have a requirement that all pollution control equipment, however useless, be on the vehicle at inspection? I read somewhere about a guy failing inspection because he had deleted the useless pump. It didn't matter that the vehicle otherwise was non polluting, the absent pump failed him.

I could be wrong about this and will be glad if I am, but you might check on it. You may need to hit the yard for that piece of junk pump in order to pass inspection.