Missing parts/radiator size (She's alive)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigboom997

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having some trouble. Does anything go here where it says air cleaner? And where does the hose come from that attaches to the coolant overflow tank? I found one on the bottom of the tank and my best guess is the bottom hose attaches to the radiator like so. Any help?? Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anything go here where it says air cleaner?
That 1st picture looks like your CC (Charcoal Canister) the center port that says "Air Cleaner" is just a vent. If you look at post #53 where I posted the belt routing, it also has the vacuum line diagram, for an 88 but, it should be close to what you have. Unless yours needs to have that vent go to the air cleaner instead of venting to atmosphere?

It looks like you have your overflow tank hooked up right. The cap just has a hose that goes down so, if it overflows, it will drain to the ground instead of all over the engine bay.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The 1st pic is a canister for fuel and vacuum it think. Mine is a square. Same concept. But since its different. Cant tell you how its routed. All I know is it has coal in it I think