Missing parts/radiator size (She's alive)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigboom997

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VIN should tell you it's either a C (2wd) or K (4wd) but not both. Rock Auto will tell you what radiator you need. The pic looks like an alternator bracket minus the alternator.........

And the truck might be a light duty 2500 (7200GVW)--6 lug or 8 lug?
I checked the 6th vin # it's a K2500 and 8 lug

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It says 2500 on the side and the VIN came back saying c/k2500. Sorry that I'm not that knowledgeable about these trucks it's my first time working on them.

No biggie.. that's why we have the forum lol.. if you need help with the vin let me know alpinecrick right that's the easiest way to get your info. Glove box has a I'd sticker for parts unless it's gone or faded. Also looking under the truck will tell you if its 2wd or 4wd just look for 2 diffs or 1

Bigboom997

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
No biggie.. that's why we have the forum lol.. if you need help with the vin let me know alpinecrick right that's the easiest way to get your info. Glove box has a I'd sticker for parts unless it's gone or faded. Also looking under the truck will tell you if its 2wd or 4wd just look for 2 diffs or 1
4x4 for sure

Bigboom997

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was put together before. It was my friends but he took all this stuff out and never put it back together. Said something was wrong with the radiator but not sure exactly what was wrong with it. He wasn't very good at this kinda stuff.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok there's a few radiators for the 5.7
Ones with oil coolers. Ones with oil and trans coolers. Ones just with anti freeze. You'll have to see what your setup shows by the grill

Bigboom997

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has 4 lines going to the radiator that you can screw in, upper and lower hoses and then a 3rd smaller hose that connects at the top.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach