Dexter c3500 CC dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That’s awesome, I’ve never seen those before, I love the usage of the stock style lenses with these.

The lights look sweet, that's really making me want to go back to the factory style lenses on my 97 haha.

it might be my age (32) but the older I get the more I like the simpler things. I think a brand new set of stock lenses look better then most the aftermarket options, and they are cheaper, and fit better imo. I’ve had so many sets of aftermarket that within a year they allow water in and start to yellow.

I realize my comment about simple things is pretty contradictory to the paint scheme on this

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
it might be my age (32) but the older I get the more I like the simpler things. I think a brand new set of stock lenses look better then most the aftermarket options, and they are cheaper, and fit better imo. I’ve had so many sets of aftermarket that within a year they allow water in and start to yellow.

I realize my comment about simple things is pretty contradictory to the paint scheme on this
But I can agree, I’ve always liked a clean stock look as much as a clean full customized look.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Led gauge and Hvac controls and air compressor and tank mounted.
You must be registered for see images attach
How do you like that blue on the LEDs? It messed with my eyes when I did mine in blue lol

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’ve been thinking about doing mine red but worried about it messing with me lol.

Red is actually one of the easier colors on your eyes after dark. In certain applications (like military vehicles that run blacked out at times) it's actually helpful to run red lights because your eyes don't have to adjust to them as much, so you can turn them on for a short time and they won't ruin your night vision.

At one point I had mostly red LEDs in the cab of my red truck, but I changed them back out to regular incandescent/halogens. The LEDs worked great but I just like the classic look better.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The blue leds do not bother me one bit. I can see where they might some but to me they don’t. To be honest my old 70 has auto meters that are so bright that once I get up to speed and set my cruise I dim them where the dash goes dark and it just has regular 194 bulbs. So if the blue bothered me I would just do the same, but I typically only drive 15 miles one way or another so temp and oil pressure arnt a big concern, and rarely drive at night.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went to the local cruise tonight, didn’t get near the pics I wish I would have. But a wife and 2 kids kept me busy.

Had a buddy take the 70 and my family in the Dually.