Dexter c3500 CC dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what sort of problems?
I have no complaints. I like how you can change the colors to match your vehicle. I love the tinted feature being they are on the a pillar and didn’t want something to bright at night.
A couple people on here I believe said they got them and they didn’t even come on at all, they had to exchange them. Personally I don’t have them but would love to get them. That’s what i like about them is you can change colors and i think the tinted ones just look cooler.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A couple people on here I believe said they got them and they didn’t even come on at all, they had to exchange them. Personally I don’t have them but would love to get them. That’s what i like about them is you can change colors and i think the tinted ones just look cooler.

I gotcha. I had no complaints other then the holes in my pod where a bit to small for them. That could be on autometer or gloshift but 2 minutes with a file made them fit. Definitely not enough for me to hate the gauges or the company.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve been debating on painting it. I hate to do it because it takes me back to my high school days and reading magazines with trucks that had wild paint. But I’ve always been the guy with the clean slick kind of truck. If I do, it won’t be right always but knowing in my mind I will be painting it will change what I plan to do to it as time progresses.

probably either go with factory white, cobalt blue, or satin black if I do end up painting it.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I gotcha. I had no complaints other then the holes in my pod where a bit to small for them. That could be on autometer or gloshift but 2 minutes with a file made them fit. Definitely not enough for me to hate the gauges or the company.
I think i am gonna get me some later on down the road. Glad to hear they worked great for you!

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good sir, would you paint over the mona lisa??? Lol. Jokes aside, I'd leave it alone as far as paint. It looks great and is unique. But white would look great to me. I've always been partial to a clean white vehicle.
I have to say i love the custom paint on this truck but I believe any vehicle i get in the future will be white.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach