Dexter c3500 CC dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Above the body line the paint is wasted. Clear is peeling hood has paint cracks everywhere. Pictures really do make the paint look 70% better then it really does.

Awe, well... it's still a sick truck.. I'd roll it just like that till you can do it. Don't sell it. I have let things like that get to me in the past and I regret it...

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im gonna keep it around I know it’s most likely the only ccsb I will ever own. I just feel bad thinking about painting it when it does take me back to my past and someone spent hours hoping hours doing it, and I’m sure it was off the wall when it was newer.

On a side note I came across a pic of my old truck and I would do anything to have it back.
You must be registered for see images attach

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guys I have both of these center consoles left over from gmt800s I have parted out. Anyone ever put them in to replace a 400 console? Any good write ups?

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Guys I have both of these center consoles left over from gmt800s I have parted out. Anyone ever put them in to replace a 400 console? Any good write ups?
Get with @kennythewelder and he can tell you what he did on his 97. I believe the upper picture is like the one he used,without the front part that tucks under the dashboard. The second picture looks like the console in our 06 Denali.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see you found my thread. If you have questions, just let me know what you need.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken @1ton-o-fun had a site he used.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I believe the site I'm thinking about was one that would show how a truck was equipped/RPOs.

Last edited: