CCSB sub box build - pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jude

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, I would like to do a center console but I think I am just gonna pull the bench and build a big ported box. Workin on a design now...

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the bench wasnt to bad but nto for tall people to ride back there. but i rarely had anyone back there! i had it that way for about a year or two before switching to single bucket and big bass.
only thing i would do different with my next floor box would be is to use as much MDF on the floors flat spots as i can to keep down the cost of fiberglass and resin! a whole floor glassed sucked cost wise. but once i started it there was no turning back i had to finish.lol
but i wouldnt cut any sheet metal or panels. depending what metal you cut you can really hurt the cabs structure stability! you dont want to be in a accident/rollover and have the cab crush more than it was designed to! i would lift the seat more and leave the metal factory.
but easiest way to fit alot of bass and still seat one person is like what i did and just slap a bucket seat in there.

Hey thanks for the info. I don't wanna really cut out alot just notch it a bit.. I just don't wanna have to wait on a new design. I'll post pics of box from my computer when I get a chance.I like your setup btw it's looks great! I'd like to hear it.

Jude

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am waiting for my amp to come in. Gonna pull my rear bench today and start building box for the 15" MOJO. I picked up a 200 amp stinger alternator that I am gonna replace my 124 amp with also

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
LOL i threw one of those away afew months ago. it was blown.... somebody drove by and took it out of my trash and took it.LOL cool little basket and big magnet on it.

Jude

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Addiction, you got any recommendations on an enclosure size for the mojo. I wanna build a big ported box firing up and find a bucket like u did

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
sorry i never used that sub. i bought it blown from my local junkyard and thought about trying to get a recone kit for it but while cleaning out all old junkyard parts from the garage i just decided to throw it away. i knew somebody would take the sub out my trash by the road and they did.lol

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I think 4 bucket seats and a big center console box from the dash to the back of the cab would work pretty good and look sweet. Why have a crewcab with only one seat in the back?

If you have a front bench seat, you might be able to build a big enough box in between two seats in the back if you use small enough seat. Seats out of a small car might be narrow enough.

Last edited:

Jude

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love havin the room but nobody ever rides n the back. If I cld find some buckets I wld but no luck findin em round here. Im gonna pull the back seat. Its not like I cnt put it back later!

Sent from my phone using my fingers

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
o ya! ALWAYS KEEP STOCK PARTS! ya never know when ya might want to change back or do something different. also mismatching seats..... FTL! its ugly like that!