1991 Cheyenne restomod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tapatalk notices gone!....and now I can`t find gmt400 forum on tapatalk anymore???

If so there will be very few pic in the future.

Anyway. Started assembling my 305. My first ever rebuild (4 ****** anyway). Began well but run into a small hickup. I cold press the old wristpins out......and brainfarted when I also coldpress the new one in ..... when I got to the second piston something in my head said that this doesen´t feel right. Wristpin was binding on the (probably distorted piston after press) piston. So, now I´m waiting for 2 new pistons and will have a machineshop do this ;)
rookie engine builder :)

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Making some progress but olot of headscratching instaling the motor when you got it in boxes. Nearest plan is engine and trans in the truck and have it driveble in and out of the garage before the end of this year

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sold my jetboat this summer and freed up some cash. Got all the parts for startup but need the time to do it
Began parting the main wireloom from the engineloom(got a new engineloom). Came across these two conectors but can´t remeber where they go? Anyone?
Alos any tipp on how to solve my pcv on my new valvecovers without messing up my "dipped look" :) ? I´m thinking universal rubber gromet and oem pvc :shrug:

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tipp on how to remove that hard oem sealant in the firewall conector....... heatgun!, just enough so you don´t damage the wires :33: Hot water didn´t got hot enough