1991 Cheyenne restomod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally my accuair setup is up and running. My old watertraps didnt like 150psi so had to buy new ones. After chasing some air leaks everything is tight,leak free and working just fine
Replaced my steel tailgate hangers for some wire ones, much cleaner look.
Mounted and adjusted rollpan
You must be registered for see images attach

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Spend a lot of time measuring and setting up my alternator,ps pump pulley belt setup. Went with the (expensive!) March dual crankpulley for (I hope) a cleaner look. Waiting for some custom pk belts and some tig welding of my brackets....oh and also finding a ps pump pulley tool
All things with the pulley driven stuff was a real hassle, very time consuming....and I still don't know if it's going to work as intended

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got some youtube inspiration and finally got going on replacing the front fendertubs. This is going to do my enginebay more justice than the previous once

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my SEM color coat paint yesterday. Phantom white.
Did a test panel and I'm very pleased, just what I was aming for. Going to combine this with blue fabric. If anyone know what's the lightes blue color floor oem mat I'll appriciate it. The samples online is very very dark but there is 3 different blue from ACC, dark blue,navy blue and midnight blue

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mocking up front tubs and coolant and washer bottle.
Some sugestions on what color were would be apriciated. Thinking of gloss black tubs and satin bottles. The firewall and radsupport are glossblack and I wont redo those :) Satin tubs and bottles? I know the bottles gonna be satin