Where to buy headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
THESE are the ones i have and they don't have glare shields pictured but mine do have them. They work very well with my HID's
You must be registered for see images attach

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you were only wanting headlights or the whole kit? corners,signals etc?

those dont have glarecaps------------now that i look at em i guess they do, guess i didnt take a detailed look! Nice pick

btw i edited my last post

when you get them a word of advice, run some clear silicone around them to make a double seal so they dont leak or get condensation in them (you should do that with any aftermarket light to prevent leakage)!

Sorry, I posted two different headlights. One with the signals, and corners... And one without. I purchased the one with just headlights. I think i may have confused you.lol
Also thank you for the advice, i will do that. Never have done that before.. One thing i would do is drill one or two really small holes in the bottom of the light( this let in water that got in get out) it worked on 2 sets of lights, but your option is a little better :)

tooslowtahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do we know if the lights have a glare shields/glarecaps or not want to do hids but not blind the hell out of ppl. thanks

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry, I posted two different headlights. One with the signals, and corners... And one without. I purchased the one with just headlights. I think i may have confused you.lol
Also thank you for the advice, i will do that. Never have done that before.. One thing i would do is drill one or two really small holes in the bottom of the light( this let in water that got in get out) it worked on 2 sets of lights, but your option is a little better :)

no confusion! good selection on the lights you picked out they look similar if not identical to the hard-to-find alot-of-people-want TYC Elegante Headlights like i have! Only difference is the pricing!

How do we know if the lights have a glare shields/glarecaps or not want to do hids but not blind the hell out of ppl. thanks

U can see it in the pics usually

KReePiN is exactly right usually they are clearly noticable in the pics, although i guess i didnt pay much attention to OP's link so i didnt think they had them, if you click the first link he posted (the set with corners and signals and headlights) and click the last link he posted of what he bought, you can compare the two pics and see the glare caps/shields over the lowbeams!

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you were only wanting headlights or the whole kit? corners,signals etc?

those dont have glarecaps------------now that i look at em i guess they do, guess i didnt take a detailed look! Nice pick

btw i edited my last post

when you get them a word of advice, run some clear silicone around them to make a double seal so they dont leak or get condensation in them (you should do that with any aftermarket light to prevent leakage)!

Where exactly do u silicone? around the whole perimeter of the housing?

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where exactly do u silicone? around the whole perimeter of the housing?

ya the whole perimeter of the housing, where the front piece of the lense meets the back

between the yellow lines all the way around
You must be registered for see images attach

if your unsure on the signals and corners i can go take pics of mine and show you, tbh i never siliconed my headlights and i havent had leakage yet (knock on wood) i have the tyc elegante headlights.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So just anywhere we see a gap in the lense? I thought to silicone where we lock the bulbs in!