Where to buy headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So just anywhere we see a gap in the lense? I thought to silicone where we lock the bulbs in!

id just do a bead around the seal and call it good, but i havent sealed mine yet........i ended up sealing my corners and signals due to one signal was getting water in it not just condensation, WATER and the corners would get a little condensation so i sealed em and been good since (knock on wood)

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright sounds good. I may be buying new ones sooner than later anyway. Those good ole eBay ones don't even really adjust and I got a bigger gap on passenger side than driver side! So who knows!

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright sounds good. I may be buying new ones sooner than later anyway. Those good ole eBay ones don't even really adjust and I got a bigger gap on passenger side than driver side! So who knows!

ya my tyc lights are crooked i had to jimmy up some shims to straighten the housings so theres spacers between the lights and grille

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
find some stock head lights and get the mounting brakets off and then install them on the eBay head lights.. this will help alot on them lining up an being able to ajust them..

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what year, there all the same? And the bars that adjust are part of the bracket?

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i can adjust mine its just from looking at them from the front the right side looks lower then the left so they sit cawkeyed with spacers they look great

jimbaeumel

Reaction score
THESE are the ones i have and they don't have glare shields pictured but mine do have them. They work very well with my HID's
You must be registered for see images attach

These are sweet. They look a lot better on the truck than they do on the ad.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How can you get rid of condensation if you do get it and what are the negative effects? Doesn't it just go away after the lights heats up?