Where to buy headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys, im looking at buying some headlights for my truck. I checked ebay but everything is from hong kong pretty much and my debit card (bank) wont let me make purchases from anywhere other then USA. So what are some good places to buy?

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Theres lots of vendors on ebay that are from the states.....if your using paypal i wouldnt think it mattered where the headlights are located......but yeah theres plenty of vendors that are american......although they still might be "made in hong kong"......otherwise check out amazon.com......or even lmc.com

Last edited:

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats what i thought, I actually bought the item but it wouldn't let me pay. I called my bank and thats how I found out. so now im having to message the seller and tell him.hope it dont ruin my 100% feedback :(

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No onetime i bought something.....and just so happened my debit card was froze for some reason....i just messaged the seller and told them i didnt mean to commit to buy.....and they canceled the transaction no problem......no negative feedback or anything....you should be good man

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you plan on running hids id suggest a pair of headlights that have glare shields/glarecaps over the low beam bulbs, if you dont have those (the ones your looking at doesnt) the light will scatter and more times then not blind the oncoming drivers, just a thought to process

EDIT: you could also run projectors, but imo they look odd on these trucks, well on mine they did but to each his own, ill admit theres some trucks on here that they work on but mines not one of em so i stayed away from em

Last edited:

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ended up buying these. IDK if they are any count or not but i figured I would try them. and I do figure on running HID's but it will be in the future
http://www.ebay.com/itm/350603857666?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

you were only wanting headlights or the whole kit? corners,signals etc?

those dont have glarecaps------------now that i look at em i guess they do, guess i didnt take a detailed look! Nice pick

btw i edited my last post

when you get them a word of advice, run some clear silicone around them to make a double seal so they dont leak or get condensation in them (you should do that with any aftermarket light to prevent leakage)!

Last edited: