Teal daily driven farm truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll see how it looks tomorrow but, second coat on the intake seems to have leveled out with even coverage. Touched up some spots on the frame too.

The only pictures I took today were of the catfish while I was feeding them.
You must be registered for see images attach

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yummy catfish.
I think we’re about ready to thin this pond. We’ll have a big fish fry. It’s not my pond and I don’t fish, but, I was tasked with dispatching a giant that was eating all the food. First time shooting a bow fish, fishing bow? Idk whatever the thing is called. Got him first shot. Ended up being just under 9 lbs.

there’s one more in this pond that size but haven’t seen him in about a week. Thinking it might be a female that’s brooding… or whatever you call it when a fish has eggs in a nest, do they nest? Idk anything about fish :rotflmao: Im a terrible redneck.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I think we’re about ready to thin this pond. We’ll have a big fish fry. It’s not my pond and I don’t fish, but, I was tasked with dispatching a giant that was eating all the food. First time shooting a bow fish, fishing bow? Idk whatever the thing is called. Got him first shot. Ended up being just under 9 lbs.

there’s one more in this pond that size but haven’t seen him in about a week. Thinking it might be a female that’s brooding… or whatever you call it when a fish has eggs in a nest, do they nest? Idk anything about fish :rotflmao: Im a terrible redneck.
He looks like he'd make a few fillets....

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He’s good sized and I bet he’s going to be tasty. I have a bow fishing setup on a browning bow but I’ve never used it. Never used the bow either haha. Probably felt pretty good to get him on the first shot!

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I’ve been told my engine “should be” ready this week. It’s 4:30 so if I don’t hear anything today I’ll call them in the morning.

Placed an order from summit for some “while I’m here” stuffs. Also found an old snap-on MT2500 scanner with a handful of adapters on eBay for under $200 so I ordered that too.

I’m getting antsy…

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I’ve been told my engine “should be” ready this week. It’s 4:30 so if I don’t hear anything today I’ll call them in the morning.

Placed an order from summit for some “while I’m here” stuffs. Also found an old snap-on MT2500 scanner with a handful of adapters on eBay for under $200 so I ordered that too.

I’m getting antsy…

Nice score on the Snap On! If you don’t like the quality of that Dorman intake check this out.

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice score on the Snap On! If you don’t like the quality of that Dorman intake check this out.
Dangit, I knew I should’ve asked you first lol
I try to stay away from Dorman stuff, I use didn’t see any other options for a new one. I’ve had 2 used (assumed factory original) that were cracked.