Teal daily driven farm truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dangit, I knew I should’ve asked you first lol
I try to stay away from Dorman stuff, I use didn’t see any other options for a new one. I’ve had 2 used (assumed factory original) that were cracked.
I still see them about for that price. Are they known for warping or cracking? Return the Dorman!!!

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still see them about for that price. Are they known for warping or cracking? Return the Dorman!!!
I might just do that.
I’m not sure if it’s a common issue, both of mine were/are warped around the flange and cracked on the inside. The bolt holes are blown out like they got ALL the ugga-duggas!

Komet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice score on that MT2500. I went cheap when I needed ecm communication and got an aldl adapter cable and aldldroid for my phone. It... sorta works and the datalogging is cool but I'd trust the data from one of those a lot more.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice score on that MT2500. I went cheap when I needed ecm communication and got an aldl adapter cable and aldldroid for my phone. It... sorta works and the datalogging is cool but I'd trust the data from one of those a lot more.
Yea I’ve been back and forth about what to get, figured I’d get something I know to work on my truck and the older stuff I’ve got around. I’ll get an Autel or foxwell something or other when I need to look into any of the newer stuff at the shop.