Scammed by Truck Parts Superstore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DixieMafia251

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just thought I would share myexperience with Truck Parts Superstore.

3 months ago I ordered fender flares for what I thought was the 'best deal' ($610 CDN) but soon realized they appear to be a scammer.

They promised 6-8weeks delivery, and nothing. I contacted them and they said they can't guarentee the delivery at all and if I want a refund they will need to keep 25% of the purchase price.

I was of course suspicious, and asked for confirmation they even placed the order with Bushwacker, and they responded that "they don't share B2B info"

So they then offered to refund my order, if they can keep 25%

Seems to me that the recession is hitting them hard and they are happy to take your order, claim they can get it in 6-8weeks, and keep 25% if you want to hold them to thier word.
Wtf bro! If they are charging anything more than 3% sales tax at least here in Alabama u shoulda been skeptical from the get go! Who the **** charges that much %? Let alone like it’s a Fckn hostage negotiation?! If u fell for that **** u deserved it with all do respect brother! Just my input!

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wtf bro! If they are charging anything more than 3% sales tax at least here in Alabama u shoulda been skeptical from the get go! Who the **** charges that much %? Let alone like it’s a Fckn hostage negotiation?! If u fell for that **** u deserved it with all do respect brother! Just my input!
Calm down.

Alabama isn’t Canada:roflsquared::roflsquared::roflsquared:and he never even mentioned sales tax.

Why don’t you try being helpful instead of saying he deserved it. Saying with all due respect doesn’t help anything either. Just my input!

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You do know different states charge different tax rates. And …. No he doesn’t “deserve it”. Nobody deserves to be screwed out of money when they are shopping and expect a item for the money they paid. And to be charged a “restocking/return” fee on a item never received. Gtfo with that bs.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And to be charged a “restocking/return” fee on a item never received. Gtfo with that bs.
"Hey, we promise to give your money back if you just send us more money." It's a new twist on the old Nigerian prince scheme. Once you start to catch on they try to recapture you with the sunk-cost fallacy.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually tried looking up their address to go check them out as I'm in the city they claim to be in. They don't have a brick and mortar store That's a red flag for this guy!!!
The BBB says it's registered to a small town outside the city.
In my opinion, if they haven't been around for a long time, and you can't go in the store, not getting my hard earned money.

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
"Hey, we promise to give your money back if you just send us more money." It's a new twist on the old Nigerian prince scheme. Once you start to catch on they try to recapture you with the sunk-cost fallacy.

Another scam I ran into was on eBay. Seller charged for a transmission Jack and never sent it. I got all my money back cause I had Ebay protection but I had that a few times.
Imagine “selling” 100k worth of stuff a month and throwing it in a 4% account and collecting 30 days of interest. Then returning everyone their initial purchase price. Now do that to multiple accounts. You just made free money.