Worst OBS mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, yeah, I know, Imma a bad influence....... but we'll have a ball...... lol
I feel like this guy would know, he looks to be cut from the same cloth as someone who'd call it that.

You must be registered for see images attach

I say F 'em. I wasn't born with that knowledge either. If they're too dumb to comprehend what cam you have when you spell it out then what more really is there to the conversation at hand? They're not qualified for it so the conversation rightly dies.
problem is people still promoting this crap, if i get in into a convo when people who don't know the difference between the same cam specs with the only difference being 110 or 106 lsa specs I already know.... And sorry limited to FI you might not know what an 106 lsa can do for you and the absolutely parts breaking, transmission shredding midrange it brings to the table. 500hp at 6.5k is seldom the most important factor .Getting to 5 k is.

Last edited:

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not a mod but calling OBS's squarebodies is cringe as hell
We're not the Squarebody forum so comment is misplaced as hell. With that being said, if you don't like square bodies ya'll can #####off might be more appropriate response.

Don't feel bad my children don't accept bs answers from anybody, Question and analize everything in spite of what the "quick fix " gurus are saying.

Last edited:

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only if you need it to fit your tunnel ram.

Lifted? I'm cool with it. But if you're not lifted and they're the flimsy chrome ones found on the $5 aisle at Pep-Boys, then no. As a matter of fact, any chrome bling from Pep-Boys is a solid "No."

Jacked up trucks that never see mud are just male enhancement pills in metal form. If it's a truck, use it for trucky things.

"Because I saw it on Gran Turismo!"

I leave my trailer hitch in place 24/7/365. I'm in Oklahoma and it's a given. We use our trucks for trucky stuff.

The clips are cheap! You just have to know where to get them. Here's your link. Now that you know, I'm free to junk punch you if I see you putting screws in.
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NE7TJ8/

See "bro-dozers" above.

My additions:
Flowmasters on stock size pipes and stock cams.
Truck nutz
Pulling a 350 to LS swap. I'm okay with LS swapping a 4.3 or a 305.
Super bright LEDs. Turn down your dash lights and observe the road. If you have to light the world, you suck at driving.
Euro/ricer/chrome/clear taillights. The stock taillights on our trucks are supremely classy and clean in design. Bling doesn't improve them.
I worked on one that was done too, I'd never done any of the things I listed it's why I put it in the worst mods thread

And destroying a obs door panel especially to screw it on is top stupidity