Scammed by Truck Parts Superstore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coldb

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just thought I would share myexperience with Truck Parts Superstore.

3 months ago I ordered fender flares for what I thought was the 'best deal' ($610 CDN) but soon realized they appear to be a scammer.

They promised 6-8weeks delivery, and nothing. I contacted them and they said they can't guarentee the delivery at all and if I want a refund they will need to keep 25% of the purchase price.

I was of course suspicious, and asked for confirmation they even placed the order with Bushwacker, and they responded that "they don't share B2B info"

So they then offered to refund my order, if they can keep 25%

Seems to me that the recession is hitting them hard and they are happy to take your order, claim they can get it in 6-8weeks, and keep 25% if you want to hold them to thier word.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Go to the Better Business Bureau and fill out a complaint. They take care of all the hard work for you. Legitimate businesses usually crumble when they get threatened with a ding on their BBB rating

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Ordered with a credit card? File a dispute with your card provider; they'll refund you 100%.

Ordered with a debit card? Mistake, but sometimes if you go to your bank branch and explain the situation to them, they can help similar to a credit card.

I had to do this with Centerline Wheels back when they were circling the drain a few years ago - taking orders but making nothing but excuses. I'm pretty sure they beat a lot of people out of their money. Then they went out of business, and came back after "licensing the name" - whatever. They tried to beat me for $2100 but I got it all back.

Richard

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered with a credit card? File a dispute with your card provider; they'll refund you 100%.

Ordered with a debit card? Mistake, but sometimes if you go to your bank branch and explain the situation to them, they can help similar to a credit card.

I had to do this with Centerline Wheels back when they were circling the drain a few years ago - taking orders but making nothing but excuses. I'm pretty sure they beat a lot of people out of their money. Then they went out of business, and came back after "licensing the name" - whatever. They tried to beat me for $2100 but I got it all back.

Richard
All that^^^. Hopefully you did use a credit card.

Boots97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Richard

If you paid with your debit card and got it through your bank, you could file a dispute with your bank. At least that's what I did anyways and I got my money back.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yikes, i almost ordered from them awhile ago, glad i didn't.
Don't know if you checked these guys out, but both have delivered for me and in CDN.
tdotperformance and partsengine, both have bushwacker

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can get scammed anywhere by anyone these days. A long time ago ingot scammed on here. The stupid thing was it was for some low amount like $20-$25 bucks. But you live and learn.
With the ease of making a website and being anonymous online it’s easy to scam people. Just stay vigilant. One thing people have no issue blasting is when they get screwed.

clem kadittle

Reaction score
Spread the word on social media about Truck Parts Superstore...escpecially the reviews on BBB... contact consumer group advocates, the sooner these maggots are out of business the better

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For any other Canucks on here, I dealt with Super-Bee out of Wetaskiwin in Alberta, they were awesome.
This truck parts superstore is in Edmonton, I may have to swing by one day and see what's up.