New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought a new Craftsman box to roll around in the garage. It was $320 with tax on ebay, delivered to my door.

I cut up part of an old truck bed mat to use as drawer liner, and I cut up some extra baseboard and screwed that to the top. I love being able to use stuff that would have otherwise been thrown away!

You must be registered for see images attach

bigfutz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
[mention]Cokeman95 [/mention] nice TP you got there. Be a shame if someone wiped their a$$ with it.

bigfutz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bought this thing about a month ago. This little 1/2” 12V is a Hoss. Pleasantly surprised, I think it’s only rated for 250 ft-lbs. It ran the pitman arm off with the puller in no time and put the new nut on down to about 160 ft-lbs before it quit spinning. A bit shy of final tightening spec but enough to save my elbow some work. Axle nuts, no problem. Wonder how it would do with a crank pulley bolt.

I should’ve bought this years ago and think they make a bigger brother version. Might have to check on that if some spare Benjamins find their way over here.

Love my stubby. It fits up in tight spaces and weighs nothing - good for that upside down work. I got the 3/8” drive and a Titan low profile drive adapter for 1/2”. Now they make a right angle impact... TAKE MY MONEY!

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you get the one with the ring or detent pin to hold on the socket? Mine has the pin (less convenient) but kind of wondering if the ring holds the socket on just as good.

Last edited:

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thirty something bucks at harbor freight. Visibility has its advantages. Should’ve bought one years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Thirty something bucks at harbor freight. Visibility has its advantages. Should’ve bought one years ago.

How much? I could really use one too.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use this for under hood work. SUM-902003

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-902003

I leave the plastic bag on it that it comes in. It comes with chains and I just hook it to the hood bracing.

It's great for under car work too. The bag keeps it from getting filthy instantly.

That’s really not a bad idea. What’d you do, just wire a plug-in cord to it and run with it?