New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigfutz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

bigfutz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ordered this today. [emoji16] I can't wait for it to come in.
You must be registered for see images attach

Talking about GMT400s using Tapatalk

I got that same kit, but mine came in a Packout case. Sometimes I wish the driver didn’t start impacting so soon.

R422b

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got that same kit, but mine came in a Packout case. Sometimes I wish the driver didn’t start impacting so soon.
I know if my brushed 12 volt impact it seems to start impacting a lot sooner than my boss's 18 volt dewalt and I think it's just because it doesn't have the torque but I can still put in a 3-inch deck screw if I'm patient. [emoji1787]

R422b

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah my tools came in. So far I've got to use the impact on an air conditioner sheet metal screws and pulling the bolts on a mustang fuel tank for a friend. It's got the finest control for sheet metal screws and the brute power for taking out bolts. I haven't got to use the hammer drill but it feels in my hand like its a lot better quality than any other drill I've ever owned. It is much heavier and less plastic than everything I've owned in the past. I can't wait to drill holes in some concrete.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So picked up icon 3/8 ratchet and breaker bar for home cuz my craftsmans are stripping and its becoming more of a hassle to warranty them cause I dnt have a receipt from 10 years ago, its ridiculous. Anyways compared it side by side to my snap on at work and they're almost identical besides the handle an the icon is 90 tooth and my snap on is 80 tooth.
Also got a cheap vise for now an went to mount it and realized my home drill bits suck at cutting through 1/2 steel plate.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No pics yet but in the last week or two I've been on a little spree; I recently was able to get in contact with one of my friend's Matco dealers. Wonderful people to deal with! I bought 3 ratchets, and a 3/8 impact socket set, and then from said friend I bought a set of used Snap-On combination wrenches.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No pics yet but in the last week or two I've been on a little spree; I recently was able to get in contact with one of my friend's Matco dealers. Wonderful people to deal with! I bought 3 ratchets, and a 3/8 impact socket set, and then from said friend I bought a set of used Snap-On combination wrenches.

Without any pics, we just assume that you are still drunk from last night, and these tools don't exist. :)

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Without any pics, we just assume that you are still drunk from last night, and these tools don't exist. :)

They exist....they just go to a different toolbox, you wouldn't know it.

I was planning to snap a few pics today but wound up looking at two houses and running a bunch of errands, and now my phone is as dead as a door nail.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Here's the ratchets; I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the 1/2 inch; I wanted a flex-head and that was the shortest one he had. It's honestly a lot nicer than I thought it was going to be as far as the head pivot goes.

And the wrenches; scored these for $100 bucks.

No pics yet of the impact socket set or the 3/8 M12 impact I got for Christmas; all that was still locked up in my brother's truck.