Tool Box Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is not clutter at that point. It is "work in progress". When you lock the box and turn off the lights, that is clutter.
Idk. being predominately a body guy, I have several of those body type 500lb. folding panel stands, 2x3 piece of osb 3x3 etc. is normally what I set up as a work surface and the stands can be folded and "hung" from hooks off floor space.. Delicate stuff/chrome , over goes a carpet remnant, moving blanket etc been working for me 35+ years.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

KansasOBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very similar to my old Snap-On. KRL-1000 or something. For 10 yrs served me well. Mine had full width top drawer. With used your limited to someone else's decisions, new order you can pick drawer set-up.
Its definitely a mess in general, lol. Somewhere is a brand new F-150 brake line, that I had to buy a second one, cause the first is AWOL. A lot of stuff needs done, but it just is what it is. Workin on trucks, and givin zero ....

You're right about the box. I don't remember the L, but its a KR-1000. Did yours have the little hidden compartment under the top mat? It was passed down to me years ago, and spent a lot of years in bodyshops beforehand. Suits me fine, slides aren't in that great of shape, but they still work. The sentimental value means more to me than anything that could replace it, which I likely never will, and working with tools that I know were in the hands of someone I cared about, before I got them.