New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score

Silvio Iacuone

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a $35 under hood light from harbor freight it is 845 lumens and is rechargeable. have not used it yet, I did charge it and it is really bright. and for $35 I cant complain. I did also buy a door spring compressor tool too since I have to do the door pins on my truck.

https://www.harborfreight.com/845-lumen-underhood-rechargeable-work-light-63990.html

I hope you got the warranty with it. Mine lasts about 6 months before I have to exchange it for another. I am careful with it, but the battery just doesn't seem to last.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I hope you got the warranty with it. Mine lasts about 6 months before I have to exchange it for another. I am careful with it, but the battery just doesn't seem to last.

Didn't get offered the warranty by the cashier, and it was $35 if it lasts me 6mo I came out ahead lmao.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm doing some rewiring on my truck - switching over to water proof connections/relays. I realized I don't have a heat gun (1800Watts with adjustable heat and 2 speed fan) that gets hot enough and a lug crimper (hit it with a BFH) that goes big enough so, I got these plus a ground terminal strip for my project. I'll start a thread about this little project later.
You must be registered for see images attach

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I have a nice Walker Heat gun, and a cool hydraulic crimper that was like $50 if i remember correctly. but it's been 4yrs since i bought it and i dont remember where the hell i bought it from either lol.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Replacement anniversary gift tool cart from work arrived yesterday. (First one was damaged in shipping.) Got the wheels on it and shoe horned it into a place in the garage. Now I have room for the Milwaukee tools I want to buy. Only thing I need now is the money. Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

studigggs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2003 Snap-On FGA that interfaces w/ a MODIS. I rebuilt the battery pack and popped in a new O2 sensor and it fired right up. What am I going to do with it? No idea. Just thought it would be cool to have a working 5 gas analyzer.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2003 Snap-On FGA that interfaces w/ a MODIS. I rebuilt the battery pack and popped in a new O2 sensor and it fired right up. What am I going to do with it? No idea. Just thought it would be cool to have a working 5 gas analyzer.

Very cool! I would love to have one of those.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bought this thing about a month ago. This little 1/2” 12V is a Hoss. Pleasantly surprised, I think it’s only rated for 250 ft-lbs. It ran the pitman arm off with the puller in no time and put the new nut on down to about 160 ft-lbs before it quit spinning. A bit shy of final tightening spec but enough to save my elbow some work. Axle nuts, no problem. Wonder how it would do with a crank pulley bolt.

I should’ve bought this years ago and think they make a bigger brother version. Might have to check on that if some spare Benjamins find their way over here.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bought this thing about a month ago. This little 1/2” 12V is a Hoss. Pleasantly surprised, I think it’s only rated for 250 ft-lbs. It ran the pitman arm off with the puller in no time and put the new nut on down to about 160 ft-lbs before it quit spinning. A bit shy of final tightening spec but enough to save my elbow some work. Axle nuts, no problem. Wonder how it would do with a crank pulley bolt.

I should’ve bought this years ago and think they make a bigger brother version. Might have to check on that if some spare Benjamins find their way over here.

I just got the Milwaukee M12 3/8 ratchet. So much nicer to use than my IR air ratchet. I got it for $179.99 with a free 4.0 battery.