New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I bought a new Craftsman box to roll around in the garage. It was $320 with tax on ebay, delivered to my door.

I cut up part of an old truck bed mat to use as drawer liner, and I cut up some extra baseboard and screwed that to the top. I love being able to use stuff that would have otherwise been thrown away!

You must be registered for see images attach
And of course a Craftsman box has to have some Craftsman tools in it! The spinner ball on the end of the driver handles is one thing I've always liked about them.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
All new to me in the past year and a half or so, moving from working on trucks in the yard to doing it in a shop. Definitely happy with the USG storage and Icon hand tools.
-US General 72" box
-Gearwrench chrome sockets
-Craftsman impact sockets
-Gearwrench 120XP ratchets
-Cornwell master torx/hex socket set
-Snap On torque wrench
-Snap On 3/8 extensions
-Icon ratcheting, flex head ratcheting, large, and semi-offset XL flex head wrenches
-Gearwrench XL and stubby flex head combo wrenches
-Icon 1/2" swivel sockets

LTC_

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing crazy, but I did get new scissors and carpet knife to help me get the new carpet in.

bigfutz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn’t get a new tool, but I want one. I find myself in occasional need for some generic pushing and pulling (or spreading and clamping) set. I have bar clamps and c-clamps, but I need something similar that will push or spread. Any idea of what I would even search for?

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one of those 1/4” that came in a kit. Wasn’t sure if I’d really use it for much more than as a cordless screwdriver, but it’s actually got some punch to it.

R422b

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one of those 1/4” that came in a kit. Wasn’t sure if I’d really use it for much more than as a cordless screwdriver, but it’s actually got some punch to it.
I already have the brushed kit but I needed a hammer drill and I wanted the 4 speed impact for sheet metal screws.

Talking about GMT400s using Tapatalk