Need my Rockers Photoshopped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Man I like the way it looks. Those factory two-tones are some of the best looking trucks on the road IMO.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Man I like the way it looks. Those factory two-tones are some of the best looking trucks on the road IMO.

I love the two tone to ,but right now this is what my rocker looks like :nono:

You must be registered for see images

By mikeschevy at 2012-01-31

I don't know if i could spray clear over it or would i have to repaint the whole rocker? That why i wanna do the black over it to make it look somewhat respectable.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
I think you would have a hard time making it look right as usually that doesn't cover up as far as the OEM two-tone.

Gotcha, ill try plasti dip for a while till it comes off then if i don't like it ill put some moldings for LMC on it. I wanna keep my two tone i love it, but i also don't want my truck to look like **** lol
Thanks Guys You've been a big help :)

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I Prefer the debaged and de moulded look personally, if you've got good paint under the factory fender flares i'd ditch them if not i'd still ditch em and get factory flares and bedline/plasti dip them to match the bedlined/plasti rockers.
Just my opinion (bedlined with moulding would look good too)

seroiusly though do whatever you want!