Need my Rockers Photoshopped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
should of just left it alone, it looked amazing. Just put on some new molding.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
I appreciate all you guys Opinions and ideas , I have decided to not black out my rockers. I am going to leave it debadged and have my cousin redo and repaint my rockers I am gonna try the black grille with plasti dip and if i dont like it back to chrome, Plasti dip is truly amazing.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Hey 90Chevstepside if you get time can you Photoshop my bed rails, toolbox and bumper black. If you need different pictures i have plenty.
You did a great job on the first one and i appreciate it. :D I think Ive gone black crazy!
Thanks in Advance!
You must be registered for see images

By mikeschevy at 2012-01-30

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Without black wheels
Black tool box, bed rails, tails and bumper, and went ahead and did the rockers again,.and a red Bowtie
You must be registered for see images attach

With black wheels and everything else.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Without black wheels
Black tool box, bed rails, tails and bumper, and went ahead and did the rockers again,.and a red Bowtie

With black wheels and everything else.

Thanks Man i really appreciate it :) that last picture looks mean i might still have to do my rockers :hmm:

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
:lol: yeah it doesn't look too bad. Why not plasti-dip them to see how you like it? If you don't, pull it off. Without the molding on the side, it won't be hard to pull off.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the rockers black, tool box black, tails tinted. You could even stay with chrome or go with black bumpers and it would still look titts.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
I like the rockers black, tool box black, tails tinted. You could even stay with chrome or go with black bumpers and it would still look titts.

Ya man ill have to try it hopefully it will look :boobs:! Do you have an idea how to tint taillights, i have no clue?

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
To get the moulding off i'd reccomend an eraser wheel, the neat thing about plasti dip is that it'll cove up any inperfections tho, so you could just sand it off (cause if the plasti dosent fly you'd repaint anyways wouldnt you?)

Tinting tails is pretty easy, get a can of VHT niteshades, scuff up the light with some 400grit. use many LIGHT coats, if you put it on too heavy it will crackle, you can clear and buff it after but i've had it crackle on me doing that before, could have been the clear I used though.