Need my Rockers Photoshopped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
So I got the bed rails painted last night :) I was gonna do the rockers and toolbox when i got up this morning, but my truck was gone :lol: . My mom loves to drive that truck, i think one day she is gonna hide it and say it was stolen so she could drive it all the time :lol:

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
It doesn't crack a lot if you sand a LOT, and do several VWRY light coats, but it's just incredibly dark and not a good way o doing it. Just send them to deven (Devs93) and let him smoke them. He does GREAT work!

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I messaged him on fb and he said $45 for tails and $15 for the 3rd brake light. Sounds a little high, but after you count in materials and labor, it's a good price, and they look GREAT..

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Alright guys got my bed rails and toolbox blacked out
Pics aren't to good ill get better ones tomorrow.
You must be registered for see images

By mikeschevy at 2012-02-05

Last edited:

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
It doesn't crack a lot if you sand a LOT, and do several VWRY light coats, but it's just incredibly dark and not a good way o doing it. Just send them to deven (Devs93) and let him smoke them. He does GREAT work!

this is a better option ^, I was able to get mine to show colour through the black pretty easily, one parklight crackled, I sanded it down and redid it. its not hard just takes a while