Need my Rockers Photoshopped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
While taking my molding off i found out the previous owner redid the rockers, but didn't take off the molding to paint or clear. SO now i have a a line through the middle of my rocker with no clear :nono:

I saw that SouthernPride plasti dipped his rockers and i just wanna see what mine would look like with black rockers, also if its not to much to ask idk how hard Photoshopping is or time consuming can you add a black grille.

Thank in Advance :)

You must be registered for see images

By mikeschevy at 2012-01-30

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I couldn't do the grill, my app wouldn't let it cover the shine off the chrome grill.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I like the black way better imo, I have my rockers bedlined and its pretty tough stuff.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I would recommend bedliner over plasti-dip for rockers. We. My friends nbs and it held up good in most areas, but be hind the wheels and at the kick panel, it doesn't hold well unless you do a LOT of coats.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I used duplicolour, the plasti dip goes on much smooth than bedliner but has been known to fade to grey. Bedliner goes on like.. well bedliner and mine hasent faded at all, been there for a year and is holding up good. I'd do it right over top of your paint (fix any rust first, if there is any) If you put it over rattlecan paint or primer it lifts the paint off if its not 100% cured. I put it over bare metal where I fixed any spots and it hasent chipped or rusted yet. You can also paint over either of them to get whatever colour you like or if it starts to fade.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
oh, plastidip will peel right off if you dont like it.. forgot to mention that. bedliner is a tad more permanent.