My 1990 C1500 SWB Build - Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
This thing is gonna be properly sketchy.
I'm already having grand delusions of a roll cage again, it's getting to the point of ridiculous it was a few short years ago, ala turbo sbc.

In other news, the front bumper started to get pretty ratty and rusty. Figured it was time to take it off and give it some paint, boy did that turn into a snowball effect.

You must be registered for see images attach

Found a few whallops in it that needed repaired. So, took it down to bare metal, addressed the two whammo's and laid some primer on it.

Happened to be in the area of LMC Truck on Saturday, figured what the hell, so purchased all of the components to add factory fog lights to the truck.

I say slippery slope, snowballed, etc... Because now i'm pulling the hood, fenders and squaring the frontend of the truck up, then that stuff will be a decent satin black.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
John Deere Blitz Black is my recommendation. Doesn't chalk if you use as directed, and sprays really well. You can control the finish from matte to satin depending on how thick you put it on.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
So, progress...

Still need to pop the hood off of the truck this weekend. Fix the small shipping ding it has and paint it.