My 1990 C1500 SWB Build - Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Well, the stupid Aeromotive 340lph pump and hanger assembly lasted just under a year and 1000 miles. Leaving me on the side of the road today.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ordered a Holley 525LPH fuel pump assembly. Perfect to turn the boost up and switch over to E85.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
In other news, wife wanted a wickerbill spoiler on her new Camaro.

Nothing more stressful than drilling holes into a sub 300 mile car.

I hope Ricky Bobby is happy, now.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
There was a service manager at one of the local dealerships where I grew up, when they would get a new service truck/pickup, he would hit the side with a ball peen hammer to get the first dent out of the way :eek:

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
There was a service manager at one of the local dealerships where I grew up, when they would get a new service truck/pickup, he would hit the side with a ball peen hammer to get the first dent out of the way :eek:

Thats hilarious. I know of an old man who told me the exact same story.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Well, started working on this truck Saturday morning, last week. Pulled the bed.

Confirmed the Aeromotive assembly was indeed dead. Installed the new Holley assembly, oddly enough using the same 8 gauge power and ground wires that Aeromotive was so sure that were the issue...

Went from an Aeromotive 340LPH to a Holley 525LPH Hellcat pump setup.

Got busy Saturday, babysitting the most useless group of glazers i've ever come across in my life. It wasn't until this week, that I had the time to finish soldering and tidying everything up. I'll likely throw the bed back on after we close up shop for the day, tomorrow.