Favorite beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll drink just about any beer, I'm not picky. Not a huge fan of IPAs, but other than that...

Cheap stuff I tend to gravitate towards would be Miller High Life, Miller Lite, or Busch Light. Occasionally a Corona or Modelo. New Glarus Spotted Cow is great but I can't ever get it around here.

When it comes to dark/fancy stuff, I really like Founder's Breakfast Stout.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll drink just about any beer, I'm not picky. Not a huge fan of IPAs, but other than that...

Cheap stuff I tend to gravitate towards would be Miller High Life, Miller Lite, or Busch Light. Occasionally a Corona or Modelo. New Glarus Spotted Cow is great but I can't ever get it around here.

When it comes to dark/fancy stuff, I really like Founder's Breakfast Stout.
IPA?

I didn't know what an IPA was until a few years ago. I got me a 6 pack of this local beer called El Chingon at the local supermarket (that's a bad word in Spanish, means The Badazz, but v-ul-g-a-r). https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/30364/98161/

Now, I'm no beer connoisseur, but Holy $hit! ...I was able to gulp down the first beer the first day, somehow. The second day I was just telling myself, "...self, why are you drinking this $hit? It tastes awful!"

The third and fifth day, I had throw down what I had left from the can down the sink. I felt bad, and never even thought about doing such a thing! Fourth day I was able to gulp it down, and I can't remember what I did to the sixth can, probably dumped it on my wife's plants?

One must be MUY Chingon if you are able to drink that stuff! :hail: My buddy said I just have to learn to appreciate the taste, but I'd rather drink something I like, LOL. ;)

Edit: Spanish cuss words aren't censored! :head3:
...v-ul-g-a-r is, LOL.

Last edited:

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From my very limited knowledge of beer, I won’t drink it(yes I’m a minor, but as long as I’m with my legal guardian it’s legal, AND my legal guardian knows better.) Can’t stand the taste. Now, we like to cook our venison back strap in Jack Daniels…..and man I love the taste of that stuff. I’ve had some wine and just prefer grape juice to be honest. lololol