Favorite beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From my very limited knowledge of beer, I won’t drink it(yes I’m a minor, but as long as I’m with my legal guardian it’s legal, AND my legal guardian knows better.) Can’t stand the taste. Now, we like to cook our venison back strap in Jack Daniels…..and man I love the taste of that stuff. I’ve had some wine and just prefer grape juice to be honest. lololol
You will save sooooooo much money if you don't develop a taste for alcohol!

Me and Jack Daniels got in an argument when I was 15 and I've not drank bourbon since. I'll be 52 this year.

I like beer, cider, gin, scotch, and vodka. I don't drink very often anymore though.

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You will save sooooooo much money if you don't develop a taste for alcohol!

Me and Jack Daniels got in an argument when I was 15 and I've not drank bourbon since. I'll be 52 this year.

I like beer, cider, gin, scotch, and vodka. I don't drink very often anymore though.
I’ve always been the friend who won’t drink, not that I’ve had a ton of drinking friends to begin with.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I brew my beer to 14 proof, not that Yanky cooking stuff Martha Stewart uses. US law after prohibition, no more than 7 proof?
Oklahoma used to only allow 3 point beer (6 proof) to be sold in grocery stores and convenience stores. If you wanted 8 point beer or higher you had to buy it at the liquor store. I never bought beer at the grocery store. Now they've finally relaxed the laws and we can buy good beer and wine at the grocery store, but the liquor store has a much better selection of local beer. I have a few cans of Angry Scotsman's Broadside Baltic Porter in the fridge right now - 10.6%

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Oklahoma used to only allow 3 point beer (6 proof) to be sold in grocery stores and convenience stores. If you wanted 8 point beer or higher you had to buy it at the liquor store.

So 3% alcohol??? I've never seen beer that low. Usually lite beer is 4.5%. Did the big companies brew a version specifically for the OK market?

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone lives in dry counties?? I knew there was parts of Texas where the bars are actually considered private clubs quote un quote
(They are open to the public yet local laws "private club" )
But I think the private club's thing and dry areas are really started to disappear