Favorite beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone lives in dry counties?? I knew there was parts of Texas where the bars are actually considered private clubs quote un quote
(They are open to the public yet local laws "private club" )
But I think the private club's thing and dry areas are really started to disappear
Sounds like those private clubs pitched in to the politicians' re-election campaigns and/or have very persuasive lobbyists.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone lives in dry counties?? I knew there was parts of Texas where the bars are actually considered private clubs quote un quote
(They are open to the public yet local laws "private club" )
But I think the private club's thing and dry areas are really started to disappear
I hunt in a dry county. Gota stock up before crossing state line. Now when we go to town, we cant buy liqour at the store. The liquor store is about 40 miles away.. But if we go to a food establishment they can serve alcohol if the food income is a certain percentage.