Favorite beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
There's a few craft beer breweries in Athens, GA home of the UGA Bulldogs. Go Dawgs! A brewery specifically located there is Creature Comforts Brewing Co. One of their IPAs, Tropicalia, has really taken off in the SE lately and is available year-round. I'm not much of a drinker, but I'll have one on occasion. It's hoppy version of a citrus and passion fruit IPA. 6.6% ABV.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Root! A&W diet specifically.
Have you tried the A&W zero sugar root beer? It tastes almost exactly like the regular version,but without the sugar bomb. I was actually drinking one the other day and didn't realize it was the zero sugar one until I saw the label.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Not much of a drinker, all I know for sure is, I don't like dark, bitter beer. -And that THIS one is the only beer I can say I really REALLY like! But no distributor in KY carries it anymore. I know, there are other ways of getting it, but I just took it as a sign that I have enough on my plate, and I don't need to add drinking to it.

Attachments

• licher-weizen-licher-privatbrauerei_0.jpg
    licher-weizen-licher-privatbrauerei_0.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 5

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
Have you tried the A&W zero sugar root beer? It tastes almost exactly like the regular version,but without the sugar bomb. I was actually drinking one the other day and didn't realize it was the zero sugar one until I saw the label.
That's the stuff! The Dad's diet root beer is awful. It tastes like Listerine!

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
My hands down favorite is Shiner Bock
Runner Ups are Guinness, Yuengling Lager, Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat, and just discovered Gaelic Ale from Highlands Brewing
But I'll also throw down on Bud Light

Now hard liquor....my weakness is bourbon, even more so, real corn whiskey, if you get my drift

That's a lot of options for someone who will drink, but will also avoid getting drunk lol

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cr
There's a few craft beer breweries in Athens, GA home of the UGA Bulldogs. Go Dawgs! A brewery specifically located there is Creature Comforts Brewing Co. One of their IPAs, Tropicalia, has really taken off in the SE lately and is available year-round. I'm not much of a drinker, but I'll have one on occasion. It's hoppy version of a citrus and passion fruit IPA. 6.6% ABV.
Ah craft brews are the best

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My hands down favorite is Shiner Bock
Runner Ups are Guinness, Yuengling Lager, Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat, and just discovered Gaelic Ale from Highlands Brewing
But I'll also throw down on Bud Light

Now hard liquor....my weakness is bourbon, even more so, real corn whiskey, if you get my drift

That's a lot of options for someone who will drink, but will also avoid getting drunk lol
Another person with great taste awesome

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
I'm more of a Mug root beer type of guy. At the dollar store, can't beat the $0.75 savings, not including the coupons! :Big Laugh: And both dollar stores near me have places that I like to throw my money into next to them; the auto parts store and the fly fishing store (that's in of itself next to a thrift store!). Have I ever mentioned I'm cheap?