Do y’all name your rides? Post em up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LateOutDrsMn

Reaction score
Family has always named our vehicles.
79 K5 was Christine, cause everyone knew that ***** was possessed.
94 Wrangler is Jester, cause he does tricks for my enjoyment.
96 1ton diesel was Big Toot, when he rolled coal, it was like a Big Toot.
99 1 ton Dually was the "the Fat Lady", cause if you looked at her from the front, she kind of looked like a fat lady with HUGE hips coming toward you.
Motorcycle is Surfer, cause that's what it feels like some times.
Wifes DD Aveo is Mikey, cause its small and green, and a bit whiny like mikey from monsters inc.
99 Sub is just "Burbon", seems like a common name.
12 Avalanche is YAYA, cause it was the first vehicle i bought to use as a family vehicle. Yaya is like the wet nurse.
Had a Rental Camaro SS, my wife called "the mistress" cause I smiled so much driving it.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I like to name my vehicles. My 98's name is Blueberry and my 97's name is Silver Fox. I also had a 94 Buick LeSabre that I called "The Bik," kinda like the pen (Bic). Reasoning behind that was the U and C emblems had fallen off on the grille, so it was just B, I, and K. lmao.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
My '99 K2500 Burb is "Elise", named after a story character that's big, white and powerful. :anitoof:

My late Grandad's '72 F100 he bought brand new has been called "Ol' Brown" ever since I was a knee high to a grasshopper :biggrin:

My mom's '87 Sierra that was supposed to be my first truck, that she sold, and we tracked down later to buy back, is "Blue Roan". She was wicked fast back in the day. Got clocked at 130 by a Texas State Trooper. :burnout:

My '92 F-150 XLT is simply "Backup" as she has yet to earn a real name. Only driven her a 1000 miles in 3 years. If that. o_O

And my '91 Supra (non-turbo) is PITA. She has NEVER run right since I've had her. :Angry: But damn if she ain't a ridiculous blast to drive when she (mostly) works.

You must be registered for see images attach

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
10 second street car should be named "Wicked" something!

Thanks. Best was only 10.96 @ 121 mph, but a 10 is a ten, lol! Would Drive 4 hour round trips to my dad's house quite often. Funny... he would never ride in that car. He'd watch me at the tracks, but would always politely decline to ride. Lol

Dropped88, until you paint it, the School Bus could be Calico!

CKVortec

Indian name is "Walks on Knuckles"
Reaction score
Optimus Primer
I should consider tomorrow as Optimus Primer's birthday, 21 years old and the mileage as of today is 199992. Just finishing my 200000 mile service, new engine, new trans, painted primped and ready for anything.
By the way, this is the "Zombie Apocalypse Edition". Even has badging to prove it!

scottywiley

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. Best was only 10.96 @ 121 mph, but a 10 is a ten, lol! Would Drive 4 hour round trips to my dad's house quite often. Funny... he would never ride in that car. He'd watch me at the tracks, but would always politely decline to ride. Lol

Dropped88, until you paint it, the School Bus could be Calico!

Looking back do u blame him? Lol. I had a 79 z28 that my Dad Wouldn’t ride in with me. I never understood why. Until I rode with my 17 year old in our Jeep TJ. It may be a Jeep, but it’ll move pretty good. And being so short 65 mph feels like 85. And he drives it for all it’s worth.